Tuesday 30 September 2014

My Swatchsticks

Recently I have changed how I swatch my polishes. I was using the swatch wheels but found that with swapping polishes and getting so many new ones all the time these were just getting all muddled up. So, I changed to using the single swatch sticks and organising them all by colour :)

I used ribbon to hold some together and the rest I used the screws that come with them. Neither of these are perfect as when I get a new colour I have to take them all off to slot it in so if anyone has any better ideas please let me know :)

Here they are.....

First up is the glitters....

My fullest collections are the purples as this is my fave colour, and the pinks. I'm not quite sure how I ended up with quite so many pinks as its a colour I don't wear very often!

My next largest collection is the blues.

I have swapped the swatches around quite a lot to get the colour groups right. I started with the oranges, yellows and Browns mixed up as I wasn't sure where to start separating the colours. In the end they ended up like this....

 

 

The blacks, greys and whites......


The greens and teals....

The Reds......

Last but not least, indies/mixed glitters, jelly glitters and effects.

 

 

Bit of a pic heavy post but wanted to share my swatches with you all :)

Thanks for reading :)

George xx

 

2 comments: