Saturday 18 April 2015

Violet Rose Polish - New Beginnings

Hi all!! Today I have a gorgeous polish to show you called 'New Beginnings' and is from Violet Rose Polish's Spring collection.


This polish is a lime green colour but not too powerful of a lime green. The second I saw this one I couldn't wait to try it which was strange as I'm not usually that into these sorts of greens. The glitter in this polish has a holographic shine to it and is just so glittery and sparkly. It has been particularly beautiful in the sunshine we have had recently! :)


As this is a glitter polish I mainly used it as a topper but I did swatch it on one nail on its own to show you...


You could get away with wearing it on its own but I prefer to put a base colour underneath. The colour I used was Sinful Colors 'Pistache'. The polish is lovely to apply and you only need a couple of coats!!


I have had lots of compliments when wearing this polish about how sparkly it is! I am totally in love with it! Here are a couple more pics, the top one is the hand with it swatched on its own on my thumb nail....



I found it quite hard to capture this one on camera so the pics are a mixture of ones taken on my camera and ones taken on my iphone. Here is my attempt of a sunshine shot...


This and many other gorgeous polish are available on Violet Rose Polish's Etsy. Just click here to go directly there!!

Stay tuned for another polish from Violet Rose Polish's Spring collection

Thanks for reading :)

George xx


No comments:

Post a Comment