Tuesday 22 July 2014

1st Bloggiversary Post!

Yesterday was my 1st Bloggiversary! For this post I thought I would do something cute and fun so I decided to do a short but pic heavy post on the world of mini's.

Nail polishes purchased from shops are usually full size which is around 15ml, however sometimes you may stumble across some mini's. These are smaller versions of the full size bottles usually around 5ml. These tend to come in monthly beauty boxes or in special sets such as the Ciate Dolls House Collection.

I have taken some pictures to show a few versions of what the mini's look like (and how cute they are)

                                                                 OPI......


China Glaze....


Nails Inc.....


Essie.....


Ciate......


Color Club.....


I think OPI are prob the cutest, to give you more of an idea how didi they are here is a pic of it in my hand.....


Soooo, Happy Bloggiversary to me!!

Thanks for everyone's support and for taking the time to read my posts.

George xx




No comments:

Post a Comment