Thursday 10 July 2014

Wedding Scrap Book

Just over a year ago was my wedding day. I kept pretty much everything from the wedding which I put in a box so that I could sort it out when I had time. Due to life being so busy I have only just completed sorting it out into a scrapbook.

I bought my scrapbook from The Works. It has a patterned front with 20 pages inside which are protected by plastic.

On the front cover there is space to put a photo so I popped one of the Hubby and myself in there.


The first few pages are taken up by our cards. I cut out everyone's messages and some of the pictures off the front of the cards.



Then I added in things such as my written out table plan, table name cards, bride and groom place cards, the speeches and other little bits from the day which were small enough to fit in.



Finally on the last pages I added bits and bobs from our honeymoon. Plane tickets, a postcard we bought, cocktail umbrella, hotel wrist bands etc..


Scrapbooks are so good to keep memories in and I love looking back through this one. I am a bit of a hoarder so when I go anywhere special I tend to keep as much as I can from the experience. This is a good trait to have when it comes to scrapbooking :)

Thanks for reading

George 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment