Thursday 24 July 2014

Fancy A Game Of Scrabble?

On the 5th July two of our (mine and the hubby's) best friends got married. I love the idea of personalising things to make them extra special so as part of their present I made them this....


I had seen these sorts of things several times and really wanted to have a go at making one. I used their names and surname and also added the words married and forever. The colour they had for their wedding was red which is why I added the red hearts. I was careful not to go too OTT with it as I think it looks more effective when it is quite simple. The frame I used was a box frame from The Range and I just bought some backing card to do the design on.




I was really happy with the finished product :)
Will definitely be doing more things like this!

Thanks for reading
George
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment