Wednesday 16 April 2014

Glossybox April 2014

The theme of this months Glossybox is Sweet Treats. I'm never totally sure how the products and the theme link up but nevermind :)


so....first item is the Emite Make up lip brush. Obviously this is a full size item and is apparently worth £17!! I don't use a lip brush so I won't be using this. Are lip brushes good to use? Do they keep your lip stick on for longer? Please let me know your views.


Next up is a product by Monu. I quite like this brand, in a previous box we had some of their primer which I love. This product is a warming ginger massage and body oil. It is a 30ml bottle worth about £7.50. Full size is £25 for 100ml. I have to be honest this is another thing I won't use.


My third item is another one that I probably won't be using. It is the tiniest pot ever of an anti-ageing cream. It is called Radience plus by Unica Cosmetics. Full size is £12.95 for 50ml and it says it is 100% natural ingredients!


Next up is something I will use! which is nice :) It isn't the most exciting product but it is very useful. TRESemme dry shampoo. Even though it's not a full size one I was happy getting this. Full size would be £4.99 for 200ml. We got the travel size one (100ml). I used my first dry shampoo from a Glossybox and it has nearly ran out so this has come just in time.


Last but not least is the Me Me Me Cosmetics Beat The Blues. It is a highlighter which you can use on all of your features. I like this brand and use their lip tint (which I got from a Glossybox). I got this item in the colour pearl pink which is fine for my colour skin. It is a 12ml (full size) bottle and worth £5.50.


So all in all this is a good value box however I was a little disappointed with most of the products. What do you guys think??

Thanks for reading

George xx




No comments:

Post a Comment