Monday 17 March 2014

St Patricks Day Mani

I'm not a great lover of Guinness so here is my contribution to St Patricks day....


For this mani I used Color Club 'Perfect Molten', OPI 'Alpine Snow' and Essie 'Go Overboard.


I was hoping to do a glitter nail but I found that I didn't have a normal green glitter (they are all more of a teal shade)! I have now ordered a Barry M one :)

On my thumb and ring finger I used a dotting tool to make four leaf clovers using 'Go Overboard'. I created them by making four small heart shapes joined at the tips.


On my middle and index fingers I used 'Perfect Molten' and added three green gems to the base of each nail. On my little finger I just did a coat of 'Go Overboard'. I very often find my little finger is too small to do nail art on.


Hope you all had a happy St Patricks day :)



1 comment: