Friday 27 June 2014

Elegant Touch Nail Polish Remover Pads Review

In one of my Glossyboxes I got these nail polish remover pads by Elegant Touch. I think they cost about £2.50 to buy. I usually just use cotton wool and polish remover but decided I would try these out.


The pads themselves are round, quite small and quite thin and you get 20 in a pack.


when I got the first one out I thought it would probably do just the one nail because of how thin it was, however it did do better than I thought and I was able to do a few nails with the one wipe. I only used them on normal polish, I don't think they would be very good for glitter or textured polish removal.


I don't think these are something I would buy as polish and cotton wool lasts longer for a similar price. I found the remover pads very greasy as you can see in the pic below.


This sort of thing would mainly come in handy for if you were going away and needed nail polish remover to be compact.

Thanks for reading

George
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment